Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Long Weekend

It has been far too long since my last post! This is due to my weekend of FUN in Chicago. I may live in cities like Cincinnati or Charleston but my heart resides in Chicago. I fell in love with the city a few years ago and it hasn't left my mind since. This weekend was spent with many old college friends and even some new. We went to great bars and restaurants, shopped on Michigan Avenue, cheered on the Blackhawks as they won their hockey game, and I pulled a win in wii bowling. The weekend was a success... minus I have no pictures to show for it. And minus the loss of a wallet, license, and credit card. Yes, I barely made my flight home.

Note to self: Travel with your hospital ID - when all else fails, it will get you on an airplane.




Surprising News...
Charleston got snow! This has not happened in years. I loved this action shot of Jo and could not resist.








j&j
5 weeks of food service rotation. This will surely be our busiest weeks of the internship. A lot of projects, teamwork, patience, and NO COMPLAINING (...) At least Jo and I will be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment