1. Most items in Walmart are not actually as cheap as they appear. The bright yellow price tags next to products often display the original SAME price as the original white price tag. Tricky.
2. That said, it seems to me that effective price comparison requires a math degree.
3. Dark chocolate has become a "health food," thus manufacturers feel they are at liberty to charge ridiculous amounts of money for their product. Unfortunately, I actually believe in the health benefits of DARK chocolate and grudgingly pay what they ask.
4. Chicken wings are to Southerners as milk and honey were to the Israelites. Seriously.
5. I'm nearly done with my 5th year of nutrition training and still had a mild panic attack in the vitamin/supplement isle. Stay tuned for more on this subject; Vitamin D recommendations are changing!