Wednesday, February 24, 2010

exhaustion.



j&j continues on in food service. In order to become "acquainted" with kitchen procedures in the front of the house, the interns spent yesterday serving lunch to customers in our beautiful, brand new cafeteria. Lets just say I was not thrilled to be serving rather attractive doctors in my hairnet and scrubs.

But you should want a man who loves you just as much in a hairnet, right?!
















The list of things to-do is never ending and I think I (Julie) am literally driving myself crazy trying to do it all. Considering I can count the hours of sleep I've received in the past few days on two hands, I decided to take it easy last night. My friend, Anna, and I layed on her couch, did light work on our computers, ordered in Mellow Mushroom, and watched LOST. Everything about the night was great - the company, my Brutus salad, and LOST.


Oh and Anna sent me home with peppermint stick bark....









guilty of too many pieces!













p.s - happy birthday miss erica j kaiser. wish i was in chicago celebrating with you. can't wait to see you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment