Monday, February 22, 2010

a long monday







One week until National Nutrition Month


This was the flyer I designed for MUSC's website and to be displayed throughout the hospital.

I love creating these posters on my Mac...
maybe this is why it never leaves my lap.








Jo and I had a very long day of class. We started out this morning with an awesome lecture from a sports dietitian, Charlotte Kilburn. Then research lectures... meetings... gardening lectures... and projects all evening. Oh, it has been a long Monday.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this blog! So full of life! This is so creative of you guys to do! Are you BOTH from Chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just me (Julie)... cant wait to move back. Jo is from Kentucky and will most likely be staying down south. she loves her warm weather

    ReplyDelete