Tuesday, January 12, 2010

j&j runs on dunkin

No intern survives on a full nights sleep alone... if coffee could be hooked to an IV, I would be the first in line. Jo saved us money by purchasing a great coffee pot that we set every night before bed.

Although we are poor interns, we treat ourselves every once in a while. So I'm sure you are wondering... where is our coffee place of choice?!



Here's the routine.



Jo: Small coffee, just cream
Egg white flatbread with turkey sausage = 280 cal, 6 g fat
1 chocolate munchkin
















Julie: LARGE iced coffee with about a million splenda and a smidge of skim milk (always iced - no matter the temperature)
1 chocolate munchkin - beware of employees who try to be nice and give you about 5. They aren't doing you a favor...

(Jo caught me enjoying my coffee in my "natural habitat" as she calls it - once I get home from work, I don't leave this spot.)





Dunkin Donuts now offers a DDSMART menu for the health conscious. Jo's flatbread sandwich is on the list. Our Charleston Dunkin Donuts also offers FREE WIFI for those of us with lots of homework and projects.

1 comment:

  1. Juls i love iced coffee too! Do they makea face at you when you order it even though there is snow on the ground!?

    ReplyDelete