Friday, January 22, 2010

calorie counting apps





CONFESSION: my blackberry is attached to my hand. (if you know me or have been around me for at least an hour, this shouldn't come as a shock) My phone is everything - it links me to my email, my friends, my family, my internet, my calendar, MY LIFE.






My best friend Erica and I are constantly chatting via crackberrys. These conversations start at about 7 AM and last until we say goodnight. While chatting a million miles away during our simultaneous lunch breaks today, we realized our blackberrys are missing one thing - A CALORIE COUNTER.


I am eager to jump at any excuse to better my blackberry. Although I have a mini nutrition calculator in my head to stay on track - sometimes the day gets away from me. Jo has an app on her iPhone and is always referring to her daily "pie chart" that I have been quite jealous of.





Julie's BLACKBERRY APP -

Calorie Tracker by Livestrong












Jo's iPHONE APP -

Nutrition Menu App










Take advantage of this is a FREE way educate yourself about your diet.
Well, mine cost $2.99 but that's money well spent!

1 comment: