Wednesday, March 10, 2010

thanks brown scrubs




Today is National Registered Dietitian Day!

j&j will be hosting a Wellness Wednesday this afternoon featuring the topic "Dietitian vs Nutritionist". Yes, there will is a difference! Did you know - anyone can claim to be a nutritionist, there is no legal definition. A dietitian is an accredited health care professional that must complete a bachelors degree in nutrition, complete 1200 supervised hours of study, and pass a board certified exam.

Dietitians do NOT like to be called a nutritionist. After this 10 month internship of supervised practice, I realize their frustration!







2 comments:

  1. Hi ladies, I love your blog! Guess what, I'm a dietetic intern too! I hope the weather in Charleston is nice right now. I'm in Boston, and under 3 days of rain. Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Im trying to sell some brown scrubs at my online store at pulseuniform. if you are interested you can call us at 1.866.967.8573

    With brown scrubs you can check out our page at http://www.pulseuniform.com/chocolate-scrubs.asp

    ReplyDelete