Wednesday, March 24, 2010

culinary week

More pictures from our culinary week...

Nothing says good morning like skinning and de-boning a chicken



















mmmm I enjoy hanging out in the bakeshop
















Karen with the students "homework" they donated to the interns. It was as delicious as it looked.





















Dana's tongue... cow tongue




















Before we all ate a piece of cow tongue. Tastes like sausage...
















One of the students came up to us and asked if we would be interested in eating the brussel sprouts he was about to make. I melted. Any man who wants to make me food, let alone my favorite vegetable, has me. They were delicious on top of it!

Brussel sprouts with pecans and gorgonzola polenta.















Beautifully plated Osso bucco and rice





















The interns with Chef Black.

1 comment:

  1. wow, I've never had cow tongue! looks like an awesome meal, especially that polenta!

    ReplyDelete