Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the final lap

It has been so long since our last post! Once again, the busyness of life brings neglect to our little j&j baby (the blog).

Mrs. Brandon visited Jo this weekend. If it is one thing Jo and I share in common, it is love for our mothers. I was insanely jealous of their mother/daughter weekend - eating out, exploring Charleston, shopping, and some always appreciated trips to the grocery store. I was happy to spend a little time with Mrs. Brandon when they picked me up from the airport on Sunday night.

Airport on Sunday?! I spent the long weekend in Chicago, my home away from home. Hopefully it will soon be home PERIOD. But that is all in the works. I am beginning the process of thinking about my next step as time comes to an end in Charleston. Yes, I tend to be the girl who plans her plans. My weekend entailed a little bit of business and a good amount of fun!





Emily and I at a "Dayton" bar in Chicago watching the Dayton vs. Xavier basketball game. So many UD alumni and friends in Chicago


















Saint Patty's Day in Chicago is one of the best days of the year! The whole city turns green - even the river.

A picture I tried to snap on our way to breakfast Sunday morning.









j&j - last week of food service! 3 days left

No comments:

Post a Comment