Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We'll B.C'n ya


My Berry Chill addiction developed 2 years ago during a summer spent in Chicago... Berry chill provides gluten and dairy free frozen yogurt with an assortment of toppings. This low cal treat and plethora of toppings left me constantly coming back for more. All my friends know of my addiction and tease me, but I don’t care. I am addicted and I am proud.



It’s a pricey habit – about $7 a cup, but well worth it!

Dont feel bad about indulging - only 20 cal/oz

Health benefits = Full of probiotics, low cal, and fruit toppings for vitamins and antioxidants



Berry Chill uses twitter and technology to market to their consumer. I follow Berry Chill (@Yogijones, their mascot) on twitter. If you tweet your trip to Berry Chill, you receive 10% off your purchase. What a great way to market your company. This summer they also promoted recycling by giving a complimentary frozen yogurt for every 10 cups returned to the store. I am embarrassed to say I think I received about 4 free ones this summer…





Today- Lolly, Andrew (our 3rd travel partner), and I stopped for a treat as soon as we got into the city.
Lolly and I were happy to partake in Andrew's first Berry Chill experience.




Andrew: Pomegranate and original blast with strawberry, kiwi, raspberry. The “Antioxidant theme” as he liked to call it.

















Lolly: Pomegranate and original swirl blast with blueberries, strawberry, peanut butter covered pretzels
















Julie: Banana walnut biscotti and original with mochi, rainbow sprinkles, pretzels
















Check out their website www.berrychill.com for locations
Follow them on twitter! @yogijones

No comments:

Post a Comment